Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Link Shot for 03.28.07

In yesterday's Link Cocktail, I mentioned a really cool app called StumbleUpon. I'm now on day two of experimentation and I am completely in love with it. I have found so many wonderfully random things with it and still haven't fully utilized the community functionality yet. Just when I thought I couldn't get any more excited about StumbleUpon, I discovered StumbleVideo. What a fantastic addition! Although you must view videos embedded within their site, the interface is very easy to use and extremely slick. Not only that but is compatible with YouTube, Google Video, and MySpace AND operates with the same community based model as StumbleUpon. This by no means is going to revolutionize the Internet but it is a lot of fun!

Today's link is a video I found with StumbleVideo: