- 10 Must-See Documentaries (in no particular order) 1) The Cove...
- oh Megan, like i needed another reason to be in love with you!
- My awesome new dashboard! Thanks...
- connordflynn: irony at it’s finest.
- pinkprincess17: catching up on her reading… the obedient girl...
- Dear Animals: We’re SORRY
- weandthecolor: Illustration art by Salty Shadow found on...
- couldn’t agree more! divingformagic: peach♡
- divingformagic: k i w i
- Great ad! And it’s true… I’ve had WAY more...
- So tomorrow I am being featured in my first gallery show.
- I still can’t believe this video was banned from Sesame...
- This reminds me of the Albert Camus book, ‘The...
- ha! so true. laughingsquid: Brain vs. Heart
Posted: 25 Sep 2010 03:58 AM PDT
Posted: 25 Sep 2010 03:39 AM PDT
10 Must-See Documentaries (in no particular order)
1) The Cove (2009) - Using state-of-the-art equipment, a group of activists, led by renowned dolphin trainer Ric O'Barry, infiltrate a cove near Taijii, Japan to expose both a shocking instance of animal abuse and a serious threat to human health.
2) Food Inc. (2008) - An unflattering look inside America's corporate controlled food industry.
3) Gimme Shelter (1970) - A harrowing documentary of the Stones' 1969 tour, with much of the focus on the tragic concert at Altamont.
4) American Movie (1999) - A hapless amateur filmmaker struggles to produce his latest horror film, "Coven."
5) What the Bleep do you Know (2004) - "WHAT THE #$*! DO WE KNOW?!" is a radical departure from convention. It demands a freedom of view and greatness of thought so far unknown…
6) Young @ Heart (2007) - A documentary on a chorus of senior citizens from Massachusetts who cover songs by Jimi Hendrix, Coldplay, Sonic Youth, and other unexpected musicians.
7) Grizzly Man (2005) - A devastating and heartrending take on grizzly bear activists Timothy Treadwell and Amie Huguenard, who were killed in October of 2003 while living among grizzlies in Alaska.
8) The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters (2007) - Diehard video game fans compete to break World Records on classic arcade games.
9) Religulous (2008) - Bill Maher's take on the current state of world religion.
10) Super Size Me (2004) - While examining the influence of the fast food industry, Morgan Spurlock personally explores the consequences on his health of a diet of solely McDonald's food for one month.
Posted: 25 Sep 2010 03:02 AM PDT
Posted: 25 Sep 2010 03:00 AM PDT
Posted: 25 Sep 2010 02:38 AM PDT
My awesome new dashboard! Thanks to http://dirtylittlepretty.tumblr.com/
Posted: 25 Sep 2010 02:15 AM PDT
Posted: 25 Sep 2010 02:11 AM PDT
Posted: 25 Sep 2010 02:10 AM PDT
Dear Animals: We're SORRY:
funny that this popped up in my feed just as I am watching 'The Cove'. I'm sorry too animals. so sorry.
Posted: 25 Sep 2010 01:42 AM PDT
Posted: 25 Sep 2010 01:35 AM PDT
couldn't agree more!
Posted: 25 Sep 2010 12:32 AM PDT
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 10:16 PM PDT
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 10:14 PM PDT
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 10:00 PM PDT
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 09:51 PM PDT
And it's true… I've had WAY more close calls driving sleepy than every other bad driving habit combined!
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 09:46 PM PDT
good luck bro!
if i lived anywhere remotely close to NJ, i'd come check it out. hope it's a success!
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 09:35 PM PDT
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 09:20 PM PDT
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 09:06 PM PDT
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 08:55 PM PDT
|You are subscribed to email updates from Infinite Stranger |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|