Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Infinite Stranger

Infinite Stranger


Photo

Posted: 23 Nov 2010 03:32 PM PST




Photo

Posted: 23 Nov 2010 06:17 AM PST




Photo

Posted: 23 Nov 2010 02:37 AM PST




exilednewyorker: mon amour…

Posted: 22 Nov 2010 10:04 PM PST



exilednewyorker:

mon amour…


This is a repost from my quasi photography blog/tumblr. I loaded...

Posted: 22 Nov 2010 06:03 PM PST



This is a repost from my quasi photography blog/tumblr. I loaded up the queue with a bunch of pics from the Toronto Santa Claus Parade I checked out yesterday afternoon. Follow along if you are in need of some holiday spirit! ;) 

atouristhateseverybody:

I spend a chilly and long Sunday afternoon at the annual Toronto Santa Claus Parade. The spirits were high and the smiles were big! I took a bunch of pics, and since I'm low on fresh content, I'll load up the queue with all the photos. Be warned. LOL. If you aren't in the holiday spirit, you may want to check back in about a week. Otherwise, hope you enjoy! =) 

Here's our new Toronto Mayor, Rob Ford, leading the parade and working the crowd with candy. 

2010 Toronto Santa Claus Parade 

Sunday November 21, 2010 

Dundas Street West, Toronto ON Canada