Tuesday, September 29, 2009

[ˈkarl ˈɡʊstaf ˈjʊŋ]

I must have drunk'n'joined a Carl Jung Yahoo! Group or something, because I am now receiving a ridiculous amount of group updates, the majority of which are random quotes. Anyway, I thought I would share some of my favourites before marking it as spam...

"The Pendulum of the mind oscillates between sense and nonsense, not between right or wrong."

"Through pride we are ever deceiving ourselves. But deep down below the surface of the average conscience a still, small voice says to us, 'Something is out of tune."

"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."

"Nothing worse could happen to one than to be completely understood."

"Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart...who looks outside,dreams. Who looks inside, awakens."

"We cannot change anything unless we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses."

"Great talents are the most lovely and often the most dangerous fruits on the tree of humanity. They hang upon the most slender twigs that are easily snapped off."