Thursday, February 7, 2008

Fun with Twitter

If there is one thing I like more than Twitter, it is finding useless things to do with Twitter. Here's a great one from Damon Cortesi: TweetStats. Just insert your Twitter user name and presto! You have your very own personalized report based on your usage habits. Very cool.

Here's a challenge: I would love for somebody to develop a script that will analyze all your updates and output a personality profile of sorts... Are you a optimist or pessimist? Is your outlook on life more positive or negative? Do you ask more questions or provide more answers? Do you have good grammar? How strong are your language skills? I can't imagine it would be overly difficult to set up the proper algorithms to determine such things but I'm not geeky enough to figure it out for myself. I've seen very similar things done using your blog posts. Any takers?

Here's what TweetStats had to say about me: